Why make a large gift
Without the generosity of major donors who share a commitment to maintaining Britain’s legacy of protecting refugees, our work could not continue.
Large gifts are especially important, because they enable us to secure protection to people who have suffered persecution or torture. Not just for today but for years into the future. We thank and honour these people by enrolling them in the Founders Circle.
Named for David Astor, Ernest Morton, and Mary Dines (the founders of Asylum Aid, which became part of MRC in 2016), the Founders Circle recognises individuals and families who make a significant contribution to the organisation’s sustainability.
When you join this vital group, you will receive special benefits including public acknowledgement of your gift. Please consider joining the Founders Circle today.
Individuals and families who give gifts of £5,000 or more over the course of a calendar year. This recognises those who have demonstrated financial leadership and enabled us to continue supporting vulnerable asylum seekers and refugees.
Individuals and families whose lifetime donations total £20,000 or more, helping maintain our life-saving services as we build for the future.
How your donations help
Your generosity lets us:
- provide legal representation to vulnerable asylum seekers
- campaign to improve the asylum system
- conduct research into asylum and refugee issues
- support projects we’d otherwise be unable to fund.
What you get in return
As a supporter you:
- receive regular updates on our work and the impact of your support
- attend exclusive events and receptions
- meet some of our Legal and Policy experts
- meet our Chief Executive and Trustees
- are thanked publicly on our website
- could have our library, conference room or interview rooms named after you.
Saying thank you
We like to say thank you. It is important for us to recognise the commitment of donors who give so generously and enable us to do so much more.
As one of our most valued supporters, you will have a dedicated member of the team to keep you updated on the projects you are supporting and work with you to meet your objectives and interests, however diverse.
This includes receiving regular personal updates and invitations to events.
Get in touch
If you would like to find out more we would be delighted to hear from you. Contact Wayne Myslik, our Chief Executive to discuss your donation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 354 9631